Winter Solstice Eyeshadow Palette - 24g
- 8 dreamy mineral eyeshadow shades
- Velvety matte, satin, and metallic shades
- Unique, eco-friendly packaging
- Highly pigmented and blend able colours
- Enriched with ingredients to protect the delicate eye area
Best for: Creating a beautiful eye makeup look with shades to compliment all skin tones.
What it is: An eyeshadow palette featuring eight matte, satin, and metallic shades.
Why you'll love it: This gorgeous palette, with colours inspired by the cosmic Winter solstice, is highly pigmented allowing you to create a soft golden eye or a more intense silver metallic night look. Infused with pure desert clay, moringa oil, golden seal and olive leaf extract, these velvety eye shadows are crafted to nourish and protect the delicate eye area.
This collection includes:
- 1. Dust – Matte, nude base
- 2. Halo – Metallic, light lunar silver
- 3. Super Nova – Metallic, rose gold
- 4. Orbit – Matte, red earth
- 5. Arc – Metallic, copper-bronze
- 6. Axis – Matte, terracotta
- 7. Cloud – Matte, deep & cool chocolate
- 8. Cosmic – Satin, charcoal
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
*No discount code required. Valid until 11 Dec 10am AEDT or while stocks last. Excl. e-gift cards.
- 1. Choose your preferred base shade, such as Dust or Halo, and apply to the entire lid.
- 2. Enhance the eyes by applying a deeper shade, like Axis or Arc, to the lid.
- 3. Contour in the outer corner of the eye with the deepest shade of your choice, such as Cloud, Cosmic or Orbit.
- 4. Finally, complete the look by highlighting any areas that the light naturally reflects with Dust or Halo.
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Drumstick) Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Rosemary Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis Root Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007, CI 77861