- Lovatts Media Group (LMG) Pty Ltd (ABN 99 003 314 681) (Lovatts Media) own and operate The Guild website www.theguild.cc
- LMG and The Guild recognise that privacy is very important and aim to adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles and other applicable privacy legislations.
- We may discontinue or change any product, service, feature or specification on www.theguild.cc at any time and without notice.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- LMG and The Guild www.theguild.cc offer premium products and services for a fee. Payment and other applicable terms relating to your use of the products and services, if any, will be disclosed to you at the time you sign up for any purchase of products or services and you will be subject to those additional terms.
- Your purchase and the costs associated with that purchase are payable in advance, unless specifically noted otherwise, and are only refundable in whole or in part in accordance with the LMG and The Guild returns policy. We reserve the right to change our product costs and billing methods at any time.
- Online purchases: Any order placed by you is an offer by you to purchase the particular product or service specified. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including, and without limitation, an error in your order or in the material or content on the www.theguild.cc website, or the unavailability of the product or service.
- You may use LMG’s Websites including: www.theguild.cc and their affiliated social media pages for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through www.theguild.cc any material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts;
- victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- impersonates any person, business or entity, including LMG and The Guild www.theguild.cc and its employees and agents;
- contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorised use of a computer or computer network;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- violates the Terms of Service, guidelines or any policy posted on LMG’s Websites including www.theguild.cc
- interferes with the use and enjoyment of www.theguild.cc by others
- damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs our servers or networks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any services, user accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- LMG may take any legal and technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce the Terms of Service.
- Material on LMG’s websites including www.theguild.cc but not limited to the selection, organisation, arrangement, and enhancement of the content, the look and feel of the colour combinations, button shapes, and other graphical elements, logos, brands and trade names is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trade mark laws and may not be used without our prior written consent. Any unauthorised use of such material may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws and privacy laws and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the content, frame any portion of www.theguild.cc or content, or reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify, translate, port, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute the content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the content or used by us to prevent the unauthorised reproduction or distribution of the content.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- www.theguild.cc may include links to third party websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links do not mean that LMG and The Guild www.theguild.cc endorse these third-party sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials on these third-party sites.
- Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on www.theguild.cc are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Your use of www.theguild.cc is at your own risk. We make no warranties, representations or guarantees about www.theguild.cc and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers specifically disclaim implied warranties that www.theguild.cc and all software, content and services distributed through www.theguild.cc are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing.
- LMG do not guarantee that www.theguild.cc content will meet your requirements, is error-free, reliable, without interruption or available at all times.
- LMG do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of www.theguild.cc , including any support services, will be effective, reliable, accurate or meet your requirements.
- LMG do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use www.theguild.cc (either directly or through third-party networks) at times or locations of your choosing. No oral or written information or advice given by a us or our representatives shall create a warranty. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change.
- LMG assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to and use of www.theguild.cc. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures related to or resulting from your access to and use of www.theguild.cc.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to discontinue your use of www.theguild.cc.
- LMG and our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from your use of, inability to use, or reliance upon www.theguild.cc. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranties, conditions or undertakings which cannot be excluded is limited to (i) the supply of the product or service again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the product or service supplied again.
- If you choose to access www.theguild.cc from a location outside Australia you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Your right to use www.theguild.cc automatically terminates if you violate the Terms of Service or any rules or guidelines posted in connection with www.theguild.cc. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of www.theguild.cc for any reason, with or without notice.